Pages

Get Now!

Monday, January 2, 2017

Happy New Year with clay!

So I got it in my head that making silicone molds would be really fun...
Then I thought, well, I need 3D clay figures of whatever creature I want to make a mold off, which led to...a whole lot of disappointment.

Check out the results of my clay sculpting escapades at your own risk.

This is the design I was working off from, based on one of my Just Put An Eye On It! characters...


...and this the clay model.


Needless to say I won't be entering this Stan Winston School creature sculpting contest anytime soon...even if I'm the only one who could really benefit from the prize! Go check out the entries to see what I'm talking about. They are good! If you are a sculpting enthousiast the deadline is January 15 2017, so you've got time.

This little fellow didn't turn out so bad though...did he?


Maybe I'll try to make a mold out of him.

to be continued...



No comments:

Post a Comment